Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

Nice cock-and-balls there, SafePlagiarism! A fun little diversion, all around.

Pahgawk responds:

The balls did fit the theme pretty well, eh?

New Year 2013 New Year 2013

Spinoff ideas:
My whore-y dad
Ghosts in the machine
Counting Down, with Yotam
Kids and Possessed Babies Say the Darndest Things
And something with the armless guy and the one with the speak-and-spell voice. What were their names? They really popped!

LazyMuffin responds:

Chocolateman and Crippleboy. Very distinct, hard to remember names.
THANKS

Gothic Spoof deux Gothic Spoof deux

Great job on the running animation! I can see improvements since the first one. Keep up the good work!

GagaManMusic responds:

Hey Adam. Thank you for your review. I just want to thank you again for helping out on this episode. And may you have happy holidays !

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

I love the idea of this game. Execution is a bit lacking.

I found out pretty quickly I could keep my sword-shield combo and spam light attack/magic to beat the game. This meant 2/3 of the weapons were useless to me and if armor didn't offer power, I didn't buy it. In fact, with the exception of SOME weapons and the health potions, buying upgrades didn't have an obvious effect on gameplay.

Graphics were good, and the mechanics flowed nicely, but the button configuration was a nightmare! I developed carpal-tunnel from the four keys in a row! Not to mention how many times I mis-hit a potion when I wanted to use magic. And in the 'world' screens, making us go from two hands on the keyboard to the mouse is just cruel. I'd find a way to make the controls much more intuitive for a game like this, otherwise it ruins gameplay.

Music was excellent. For as much as I played this game, it didn't get old or repetitive. But for those other factors, which were always present, it reminded me that this idea has been done to death, instead of inspiring me to care about the protagonist.

I so badly want to like this game. But it feels rushed, or worse, un-tested before release.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Why did it take someone so long to come up with this!

It's like heroin - I can't quit!

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

I love this game!

But who keeps selling him all those guns?

Analogies of Ascendency Analogies of Ascendency

Well, this certainly was huge - no doubt about that. Mixing was done well, overall. Unfortunately not a lot to work with for a 30 minute epic.

What I mean by that is the four chords over eight bars got repetitive after about five minutes. What's amazing to me is that it lasted five minutes sounding like a Phish vamp (one of their more interesting ones). What starts to happen around the six minute mark is you get tired with the Pentatonic and Major riffs and start making up licks using blues, whole-tone and even some modes (phrygian, locrian) and chromatics I don't think you intended - they just happened. The only problem is that with the same arpeggio for the background, you have to approach them a certain way, then resolve them a certain way for it to work to our 'western-12-tone-ears'. Once that stops working, we hear 'wrong' notes, pick scrapings, clipped and muted strings. What we don't hear is a melody and form.

I definitely give you credit for being so ambitious. And you do have some nice licks here and there. Overall this feels like the lost kind of wandering instead of the leisurely kind.

Scrotaculous responds:

I was originally not even going to release this as it is the demo for the basis of the actual track, but I was bored with no power and had already uploaded it to the system, so think of it as my rough draft.

Nursing Home Nursing Home

I think I threw up a little. In my mouth.

Yep, it's there.

High Enough High Enough

Turtle Power!

Seriously, though, nicely done!

Poniiboi responds:

Michelangelo is a party dude!

Remember when Pico did drugs? Remember when Pico did drugs?

I don't remember a time when Pico DIDN'T do drugs. Of course, if this is supposed to dissuade me, then the hulking, savage, greasy-moose isn't working.

Artist-Lost responds:

Your not dissuaded by being anally violated by Fernando?

Follow The Blue Light Follow The Blue Light

Nice use of color and shading! The perspective with the left paw/shoulder is a little funny, but the only reason I saw that was because you mentioned anatomy being off. If you hadn't said anything, I might not have noticed!

Nice work!

goldzillakiller responds:

hey,thank man :)
I draw too fast because its 12 midnight and I need to go to sleep.That why the anatomy is off.But hey thanks ^^

The Dicktator The Dicktator

I got to meet him in person, once. He's kind of a...you know...

asshole.

Also he has two left hands.

Saminat responds:

I know, his right hand does look kinda weird