Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

Nice cock-and-balls there, SafePlagiarism! A fun little diversion, all around.

Pahgawk responds:

The balls did fit the theme pretty well, eh?

New Year 2013 New Year 2013

Spinoff ideas:
My whore-y dad
Ghosts in the machine
Counting Down, with Yotam
Kids and Possessed Babies Say the Darndest Things
And something with the armless guy and the one with the speak-and-spell voice. What were their names? They really popped!

LazyMuffin responds:

Chocolateman and Crippleboy. Very distinct, hard to remember names.
THANKS

Gothic Spoof deux Gothic Spoof deux

Great job on the running animation! I can see improvements since the first one. Keep up the good work!

GagaManMusic responds:

Hey Adam. Thank you for your review. I just want to thank you again for helping out on this episode. And may you have happy holidays !

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

I'm gonna watch a parody animation.
And I'm gonna laugh at its silliness.
Then I'm gonna sit in contemplation
Of the paradoxical dichotomy of wildly polarized emotions felt when a cultural icon becomes so embedded in the artist's psyche the only relief manifests itself in the medium of mimicry until the surrogate creator is so consumed with this new parody that they can no longer distinguish the line where their own character flaws end, and the their parody's begin, forcing them to create more and more personally styled conflicts for the protagonist to overcome in an effort to bring normalcy to their own life via proxy resulting in them being consumed in a vortex of bitterness.

Also, Batman titties.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Sexual-Lobster responds:

i know right?

A Twisted Halloween A Twisted Halloween

Very well written, enough twists to keep the humor original, and I like the detail with all the trees! Overall audio quality gets a little muddy at times, making the captioning overly necessary, and the car stereo is way too loud. Otherwise, what you've got is something with an actual plot, distinct and relate-able characters and an overall brand.

Nicely done!

Triple-Elemental responds:

Hey thanks a lot for the review. I agree with you about the audio, it's definitely something we'll have to work on in the future. Glad you enjoyed the movie though!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

So...Batman punches him with his left hand, but his right arm is extended when the brony falls to the ground?

Also, with this version, we miss out on Batman singing along.

Aw, who am I kidding, this is still well done!

(While I'm at it - I'm on to you guys. You, Josiah, Chris and Adam - I know about the Aussie coup)

JamesLee responds:

Heh, you got me, I switched the hands to make for a better composition in the second shot. I'm bummed that I couldn't include the batman singing part, but it's really designed around the Youtube annotations so it would be a bit redundant on NG.

Aussies are taking over. Look at the front page today, the entire top row of movies are all Australians!

Team 2021 Team 2021

At least you were honest.

Weakheart Weakheart

Well, I thought 48 hours wasn't enough time.

Apparently it was too much. You guys get 12 next time.

Very well done!